Pick Up and Drop Off Procedures
To keep everyone safe and to keep traffic moving as quickly as possible, please follow the protocols below when dropping off and picking up your child.
- Please stay in the right-hand lane when dropping off or picking up students. Please allow students to exit your vehicle on the right curbside of the driveway only—AWAY from the inside lane traffic.
- Please pull up as far as possible. This will allow others to pull in behind you in the pick-up/drop-off lane.
- Please use the left lane for passing only. Please be aware of other vehicles around you.
- Please only use the outside/wrap-around lane when dropping off and picking up students. The middle lanes should be used only if you’re parking your vehicle.
- When using the pick-up/drop-off lane, please remain in your vehicle at all times. If you plan to exit your vehicle, please park in one of the designated parking spots. There is no curb-side parking.